Adding my own contract - TokenWizard

Hi, Is it possible to add my own ERC20 contract (based on Zepplin’s Crowdsale.sol ) The reason I ask is because my contract has some additional features like bonuses depending on crowdsale stage and amount of eth sent plus a n option to manually send tokens to addresses in case of BTC/LTC/XRP etc. payments.

However I love TokenWizard interface and complexity it removes from the process so I was wondering whether something like this would be possible to do.

thnx

Hi, Token Wizard interface matches to smart-contracts interface we use. So, if you will change smart-contracts, their ABI should be the same or at least should contain ABI of Token Wizard smart-contracts to be compatible with Token Wizard DApp.

Btw, it seems, functionality, you described, exists in Token Wizard in some sense:

1. TW supports multi-tiered crowdsales with different prices of tokens for each tier
  2. TW posses an ability to reserve tokens to any external addresses or to your own address with the further manual transfer of tokens to other addresses.

What is missing in the TW implementation for your case?

1 Like

You are right. I can do multi-tier crowdsale. Ok so the other questions I have are:

1. Can I set a limit for max tokens bought by an investor per day ?
  2. Can I reword investors with bonuses if they invest more than 10 ETH, more than 15ETH and so on…?
  3. Can I see the copy of the contracts to be deployed and test them manually ?
  4. Can I do everything locally or do I need to go through your servers?
  5. Is the platform taking any percentage of the top like coinlaunch?
  6. Is there a way to enforce any regulatory compliance (minimum being investors ID - copy of a pasport) ?
  7. How do I reference the contract/libraries i use in making ERC20 tokens through the platform?

Thnx (I did post more question my contract can handle but since i am posting…)

Thank you

baki

PS
Also what I do not understand if I am on POA network, how can I create and deploy ERC20 contracts?

And is it possible to connect the campaign status (regarding the money raised) to my landing page ?

Can I set a limit for max tokens bought by an investor per day ?

You can’t set the daily limit. You can set limit per user, if your crowdsale is whitelisted.

Can I reword investors with bonuses if they invest more than 10 ETH, more than 15ETH and so on…?

You can do it manually after the end of crowdsale from your address.

Can I see the copy of the contracts to be deployed and test them manually ?

The source code of TW smart-contracts is here. Also, you can deploy crowdsale in any Testnet. And after the finish of deployment process, you will get the file with all smart-contracts source codes and metadata

Can I do everything locally or do I need to go through your servers?

Sure, you can. The guide of local deployment is here.

Is the platform taking any percentage of the top like coinlaunch?

No additional percentage. Users pay only for transactions’ gas fee.

Is there a way to enforce any regulatory compliance (minimum being investors ID - copy of a pasport) ?

TW doesn’t provide KYC procedure. Take a look at the list of KYC providers and choose suitable for you.

How do I reference the contract/libraries i use in making ERC20 tokens through the platform?

Take a look to the TW smart-contracts source code.

Also what I do not understand if I am on POA network, how can I create and deploy ERC20 contracts?

The same way, you are doing this in Mainnet. POA network is EVM compatible. Just connect to POA Network in MetaMask or Nifty Wallet.

2 Likes