Forum

Binance xDai Network

Hi, so as other users, I sent tokens to Binance but using the xDai network, which they don’t support.
Have any of you know if someone got their tokens retrieved by them? Because they tell me it is not possible.
Also, do you know if it is possible to get the private key of my Binance address and import it to Metamask so I can access the xDai network and my tokens?

Anyone could help me pleasea?

Hi Aitor,

Your only option is to talk to their support, only they can access your funds. I have heard about users sending tokens to Trust Wallet which do not support xDai chain, their support was able to help these users and retrieve the funds, not sure about Binance.

“Also, do you know if it is possible to get the private key of my Binance address and import it to Metamask” - You do not own any private key when using CEX.

1 Like

Binance told me 3 times that they can’t access the xDai network to send me back my tokens. I’m really upset with them because it is a large quantity of money :confused: and I don’t understand why a company as big as they are can’t do that. Do you think they will be able in the future to do it or I lost my tokens forever?

Oh I didn’t know that, I thought I would be able to access my binance address at the xDai Network using Metamamask or something :cry: Thanks for your answer

Do you know @Mojmir ?

This is really hard to say since it is absolutely up to them. I personally think your best bet is to wait for them to change their internal policy regarding this. So it is impossible to predict, but maybe in the future, you will be able to access your tokens.