Forum

Curve DAO Token from Ethereum on BSC from BSC from Ethereum

0xb8D89191083d6C0aC7213F0F4522cf3fAD188B92

how to reverse the 'Curve DAO Token from Ethereum on BSC from BSC from Ethereum ’ back to ‘Curve Dao On Xdai’?

Using the Omnibridge, i have bridge the Curve Dao On Xdai to BSC then to ETH then back to Xdai to BSC to Xdai.

How do reverse back to Curve Dao Token on Xdai?

Hey!

I have replied to you on Telegram. Please let me know here or there if you managed to solve this or not.

Thanks!

Hi Mojmir,

Unfortunately I have not solved it.

Hope you can assist me on this.

This is the transaction hash :

0x91971f63503bbf8aff8a363a962d27d6167cd060857b8121334da65017265bb1

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Han

You have bridged CRV from xDai to BSC, then from BSC to ETH and then from ETH to xDai. All using the OmniBridge, right?

And now you have this token: Curve DAO Token on xDai on BSC from BSC on xDai (CRV) - xDai - BlockScout

Yes….I am trying to swap them back to xdai now.

What can be done now ?

You need to carefully bridge it back all the way to the point where you started. So xDai → ETH → BSC → xDai = all of that using the OmniBridge.

But please always double-check the operation to follow exactly your own chain of bridge operations. E.g. don’t bridge it straight from xDai to BSC now.

I can’t swap the current form of CRV to xdai ?

You can, but you need enough liquidity for such trade. And because you are basically the only holder of this token on xDai. There is no liq. for such trade.

Meaning my CRV token is unique in that it is not the usual Curve DAO Token on Xdai, so there is no liquidity on this, is that correct ?

Yes, you can see here the holders of this token: Curve DAO Token on xDai on BSC from BSC on xDai (CRV) - xDai - BlockScout