DAPPs - Some Practical Questions

Hi, I am trying to understand economics of your network and use cases from the DAPP developer’s point of view.

1. Miners receive incentives in POA tokens. Users of my DAPP will have to pay for Smart Contracts execution in POA tokens. Is this correct?
  2. What block size limit do you have on your main production network?
  3. Lets say I have a Smart Contract running in my private Ethereum Network. For now it requires the total of 8 mln of gas to deploy and execute some of its functions - it is a typical pattern for two users settling a transaction. I know that I can still optimize it, but this is what I have for now. So, I can make an estimation of a $ amount that my users would have to pay to the miners using websites like https://ethgasstation.info. It would be between $35-70 in order to keep avg time less than 2 minutes. Can you give me an estimate of how much I can reduce overall transaction cost if I migrate to your network?

1. Correct

2. 8000000

3. Here is cost of operation in POA network for 1 transaction with 8 mil gas Limit and 1 gwei gasPrice:
    1 POA = 0.000233 eth = $0.16
    txFee = 8,000,000 gas * 1 gwei = 0.008 POA = $0.00128 = 0.000001864 eth

1. We call them validators. There is no mining in POA network. Each 5 sec a validator receives 1 POA token for securing the network. During the first year of the network, validators will create 2.5% of premined tokens.