Forum

Did BurnerWallet send my tokens to an Eth Burn address?

Alright, so I’ve been sifting through anything I could find about what the issue is. HAving issues with StakeBridge recognizing the xDai that was in my wallet. It would recognize the wallet but not the tokens. So I used burnerwallet to execute an exchange from xdai to Dai. I wasn’t prompted to sign a tx or approve a gas fee, yet somehow, the exchange executed (sort of?) as would be anticipated using the stakebridge, with a xdai approval and then subsequantially an eth gas fee approval…The tx sent, and shows on Blockscout as being mined and successfully completed, however, I have not been able to retrieve the Dai on the Eth network. I have indeed read the updates on manually entered the TX has to claim the tokens. I have had the issue once before but it seemed to work itself out the next day. The point is that I am familiar with the process but burnerwallet seemed to send the Dai to a burn address, written as “Eternal Storage Proxy”. When i provide the TX hash and try to manually claim via the stakebridge I get an error "Invalid JSON RPC response: " I have ensured that I turned off https everywhere extension, and all others besides MetaMask…Using Firefox browser on Windows10 PC…
Having read through this forum for a solution, i have followed the suggestions given by support. I will include the information below if there is anyone that assist me in figuring out what happened and what steps to take next? Is this an issue i need to take directly to the dev of the burner wallet? Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thank you in advance for whomever reaches out first!! Much love and appreciation, Ka
Info: