Error after finish all signing When trying to click continue

This is the error I get when I try and either continue or download file.

Hi!
Could you please provide more info about crowdsale:
1.Which network did you use?
2 .How many transactions did you sign successfully?
3 .What is the address did you use to confirm transactions?
4. What is input parameters: decimals, rate, supply ?

Something tells me I lost a bit of ethereum lol.

1. Main Ethereum Network
  2. all 13 successfully (I think I might have been more, etherscan should be more clear i think,)
  3. 0x5319885053253b88BC5e0fc0b514D7F9F849296E
  4. Params as follows = 18 - 10,000 - 100,000,000 (minus commas of course added to make it easier to see)

(I hope I didn’t just lose my ethereum took awhile to get it together for this… sad but true)

I can’t do anything until I can download/continue. I’m pretty much stuck here.

When I try and verify and publish the contracts, I get errors referring to the SafeMath issue.

Error! Unable to verify source code
Exception #3 Occured: Error! The Library_1 Name (SafeMathLibExt) and Address (41690fbf57Cc37ADB986644Fd31EC5Bc0648FE48) was provided but not used in the contract

I even pasted each contract code in there to be sure I wasn’t using the wrong ones. I’m getting more and more annoyed with this wizard, and the way it is handling things. If I’m missing something by all means, someone help me out here. Not quite sure what happened and where it happened. Some guidance would be amazing. As the ethereum I had accumulated over a rather long time went into this. I have been working on the idea behind this ERC20 for SEVERAL months, and now have hit a massive road block here.

This is your crowdsale address: https://wizard.poa.network/crowdsale?addr=0x40798e1c8A82894e3e38883CDBF9066678044920&networkID=1

invest page: https://wizard.poa.network/invest?addr=0x40798e1c8A82894e3e38883CDBF9066678044920&networkID=1

Were you doing any actions with Metamask except transactions confirmation? For example, were increasing gas price in MetaMask?

When I try and verify and publish the contracts, I get errors referring to the SafeMath issue.

Error! Unable to verify source code
Exception #3 Occured: Error! The Library_1 Name (SafeMathLibExt) and Address (41690fbf57Cc37ADB986644Fd31EC5Bc0648FE48) was provided but not used in the contract

Which contract are you trying to verify? Not all of contracts use SafeMath as a dependency.

There were a couple times I had to increase gas due to wait time. As far as that I was just signing the contracts as needed. When I would click metamask, it would show one running slow, thus there were a couple I went to and not sure if it redid it or what, but increased gas and resent. (believe that even shows in the etherscan)

I haven’t been able to get any of the contracts to verify. Not sure if I am just trying to do it wrong or what. I know without being able to download my file or click the continue button. That made things rather complicated.

Thank you for the links though. At least I am able to see those. That is at least a step in the right direction LOL.

This is what caused your problem. You shouldn’t increase gas in Metamask. You should only wait, when the transaction will be mined.

So what do I do now… or… is it ye old dun dun dunnnnnn

Your crowdsale is alive. You can use it. You can get source codes of your contracts from step 4 page, if you didn’t close it yet. Or create the same crowdsale in any Testnet: Sokol, Kovan, Rinkeby, Ropsten. The source codes of your contracts in Testnet will be absolutely the same, that in Mainnet.

Ohhhhhhh. That makes sense. I see it’s alive which THANK GOD lol. It still won’t let me download the file naturally. I have NOT closed that page out though. I kind of figured it was best I didn’t. I also proceeded to do the old slow way and save each section into a seperate text file to save it too. I will admit I’m a little fuzzy on how to get things to verify and publish. Sorry for all the hassle and question, I reallly appreciate ALL the help.

Another side thing I was wondering. How do you go about editing and changing the start time ect.

Ok, I have an issue where I can’t choose contract from the wizard to edit. It still shows that the one I have now isn’t fully deployed. It says resume or cancel…

You can safely cancel it, because your crowdsale was successfully deployed.

That is a major relief THANK YOU. YOU ARE AMAZINGGGG! I wanted to be sure first.