Forum

Freaking out.. help

I am dumb. I’m relatively new to crypto. I heard elon musk tweet about btc not being green enough, and I thought, dang time to go heavy into carbonswap i heard about, and anyways, I put like 10,000 usd to bridge across…

I chose the advanced option and copy/pasted my wallet address for my ewc metamask wallet. just to make sure i knew where it was going…

Thing is, I am worried I had another address that might not even been mine on my clipboard at the time, i’m not sure… and 10k for me means, yea i have no savings left, and i’m going to be living till next paycheck…

So, How do i verify the address that this bridge is suppose to be sending to? Where do I look to see that it is my address that is the end-goal of where it’s trying to take it.

It’s been waiting for blocks forever, but the money is gone from my metamask mainnet account, and now i am waiting, and my heart sank when i thought I accidently pasted wrong addres… where can i look to see the address this is suppose to be coming to? i’m freaking out man…

this is my transaction thing… but idk how to look where it’s actually sending the stuff…

the money is gone from my wallet, and has never come back…

Can you post the link of the bridge you used and transaction hash?

https://alm.carbonswap.exchange/1/0xc6363eac576abfd954c61a411640182f0eea92acfaf800033b01751dfad32d78

i went to sleep and woke up, and money still not returned to me. :frowning:

transaction hash is here…

0xc6363eac576abfd954c61a411640182f0eea92acfaf800033b01751dfad32d78

Sorry, but this bridge is not supported on this forum. You should contact directly CarbonSwap team.

Darn man, I wish I could help, I’m pretty green myself to xdai. Good luck, hope that the carbon team is able to, I am confident they will be able to recall the transaction for ya, it’s just siting in the blockchain ATM, so don’t panic