Hi! Is the Wizard free?

Hi!

Is the Wizard free?

Are you taking commissions?

It’s say: “Where the money goes after investors transactions. Immediately after each transaction. We recommend to setup a multisig wallet with hardware based signers.” But it does not.

We want the ETHs to come to our eth account after each investment transaction.

and We want Wordpress integration. Or a unique Crowdsale page. Do not write the Ico Wizard on it.

Thanks in advance…

Is the Wizard free?

yes

It’s say: “Where the money goes after investors transactions. Immediately after each transaction. We recommend to setup a multisig wallet with hardware based signers.” But it does not.

please send an example. @viktorbaranov please check

We want the ETHs to come to our eth account after each investment transaction.

it how it works now

and We want Wordpress integration. Or a unique Crowdsale page. Do not write the Ico Wizard on it.

someone did this integration before, I’ll ask him

Which crowdsale can I check it for?

I work on Rinkeby Test Net

Crowdsale Contract Address:

0x9c1806FC757b87560A875e3B8E9400c540555E1B

Ok. I checked it now. It did not come ETH yesterday. I think it’s coming today.

@viktorbaranov @igorbarinov thank you for your answers. How is it possible to make a new Crowdsale contract after the Crowdsale has finished all stages? and Are the generate tokens automatically listed to EtherDelta?

Ok. I checked it now. It did not come ETH yesterday. I think it’s coming today.

Contributions are arriving immediately. I don’t see the problem with the crowdsale above. 78.663% of tokens were bought by the owner of multisig itself. Other 21.337% have arrived to multisig.

How is it possible to make a new Crowdsale contract after the Crowdsale has finished all stages?

Token Wizard has no such functionality to reuse the existing token yet.

and Are the generate tokens automatically listed to EtherDelta?

Scarcely, but token can be selected by indicating of token contract address there

@viktorbaranov @igorbarinov Yes, there is a problem. The first tier of the crowdsale has come to an end. The second tier has not started. Because there is still time. But it does not let me make changes anymore. The history of the second tier can not be pulled back. Also Crowdsale can not be finalized. Because the stages are not over.

Are you talking about the management page of Wizard or changing using contracts level with MyEtherWallet/Mycrypto? If it is management page, we have related open issue https://github.com/poanetwork/token-wizard/issues/551. But it should work on contracts level.

@webharry Anyways, the issue https://github.com/poanetwork/token-wizard/issues/551 is closed. Do you still have any problems with changing crowdsale parameters?

@viktorbaranov
Yes, the problem continues: https://wizard.oracles.org/manage/0x9c1806FC757b87560A875e3B8E9400c540555E1B

@webharry I can’t see your management page. Please upload screenshot

@viktorbaranov Thank you. I think, the problem was with me. Cause now I can change.

Yes, it’s free, and you have Igor to thank for that :wink: So please remember to do so!! :slight_smile: