Forum

I can't claim my STAKE xDai-ETH too much gas fee

Please help me. I tried to send my STAKE to ETH from xDai Stake to ETH stake using omnibrdige but when the transaction complete I click CLAIM and my metamask asking me for $150 Gas fee. Is there a way you can help me?

Tx 0xdc64704191442f7adef3c9b01a56bfd743aadaab420d22e53e55899f178dcf26

2 Likes

Same problem. Can i somehow somewhere deposit STAKE from xdai directly to exchange ? What is use of STAKE on xdai ? I really want to avoid sending it to ETH.

1 Like

you can do this on AscendEX

1 Like

What is use of STAKE on xdai ?

You an finish the bridging process later, there is no time limit for this action.

So I just need to wait until the gas fee go low? or is there a way I can cancel the transaction?

Is there not a way to reject the claim and reverse tokens back across bridge ? i have stake “stuck” on the Omni being held hostage by the Ethereum trolls who require outrageous transaction fees $500 +, we are just asking for a reject button :thinking:

4 Likes

I did yesterday what is not good. I don’t have enough ETH in my wallet.

I had to cancel the assignment. I don’t know if I have my coins now.

Can you see if I still have coins and can I get something back?

Same problem bro. My money was stuck in claiming Etherium asking for somuch fees

1 Like

Same problem here. My money was stuck too

Was resolved your problem?

You are in the middle of the bridging process which require 2 transactions and you already did the first one so there is no way to cancel it now. You can wait and finish it later. No time limit.

1 Like

You are in the middle of the bridging process which require 2 transactions and you already did the first one so there is no way to cancel it now. You can wait and finish it later. No time limit. You will always find the transaction in the OmniBridge History tab

2 Likes

Eth is so broken. wouldnt do anything even if it involves looking on at the Eth network.

1 Like