I don't know what to do. I created an ICO with a used prefix and future dates

I don’t know what to do. I created an ICO with a used prefix and future dates. Hello, I cannot find it on Etherscan, and I don’t know how or if I can edit the contracts, despite having the code. How do I reset the ICO code. It is G2C, but I later found out it is taken, so I am left with a ICO Wizard page and three funding stages setup for failure! I need to stop it before it starts. Please help.

Hello, connect to your token smart-contract (the name of token contract CrowdsaleTokenExt) through MyEtherWallet or MyCrypto. You can get ABI and address of the token smart-contract from the files you downloaded from Publish step of Token Wizard. After successful connection you’ll be able to execute setTokenInformation method, where you’ll set a new name and symbol for your token. This method is available only for the owner of the token contract. You can check the address of the current owner with owner property of token smart-contract.

Thank you so much for showing an interest. I cannot for the life of me get it to write anything. I think it is because it is still owned by MetaMask - and MyCrypto which I downloaded doesn’t ‘own’ the contract. Can I pay you to dial in to my computer to just change those two variables and have it verified on Etherscan with an icon?