Forum

Lost tokens from XDAI chain to Exchange

I sent link from my xdai chain wallet on meta mask to an exchange address and they havent showed up, dont know how to find the tokens…

Which exchange are you sending it to?

I was sent them to Binance, and no they are still not there?

I don’t think binance support the token sending from xDai yet unfortunately. Maybe try to contact binance support?

So you don’t know for sure, since you said I don’t think so. Is there anyone who can tell me for certain that Binance doesn’t accept these coins from the Xdai chain and if so does that mean my tokens are lost?

you should contact binance support
as CZ mentioned they are helping people to recover… sometimes

i have tried they are giving me the run around, 1st they ask for the TXID which i give to them and they write me back saying the info is unsecure and i need to send them a secure link, i have no idea what they are asking for?

What did you send to them?

TXID NO. From the transaction and the blockscout link that you get when you click on the TXID. Thats it.

Hello,

I have a similar issue with LINK sent from xDai blockchain using Honeyswap directly to Kraken. The transaction ID shows success but its not on Kraken. Kraken have said they dont support xDai and dont know. Any help pls?

thanks

If they can’t help you with a private key of your deposit address/ or do the work to retrieve it then your tokens can considered as lost.