Olivia Jarman-Seattle, WA, WA Notary Public

Hello everyone!

My name is Olivia, and I am currently a 27-year-old full-time student studying law, economics, and public policy with a minor in information technology. I will individually be taking classes for Java and C++ as well as related public policy laws. I have about a year and a half until I graduate. I first became interested in blockchain technology about two years ago, excited by the solutions that it can offer compared to what is out there today.

I really like the concept that POA solves the problem of congested networks based on the scalability issues and how it focuses on Proof of Authority combined with Ethereum-like networks by bridging the networks. I would like to be a validator and would have no problem setting up with direction on what I need to do. I look forward to working with all of you and the POA Network team and helping further accomplish blockchain goals.

I have submitted my Notary Application to the State of Washington and am awaiting their confirmation. I am fully bonded through the Merchants Bonding Company and can provide proof of the bond as well as my Notary commission once I receive it. If anyone has any other questions, I would love to answer them and look forward to helping assist achieve the goals of POA.

~Olivia

https://www.linkedin.com/in/olivia-jarman-2561a0107/

Update: I have received my notary from the state of Washington. My notary license number is 201779 and it expires 08/30/2022. I can provide a copy if needed. :slight_smile: This can also be confirmed through the DOL through the state of Washington. The website for this is: https://www.dol.wa.gov/business/checkstatus.html and type in Olivia Jarman under notary licenses.

POA Validators & Candidates Guide

Olivia, what blockchain applications excite you the most?

Hi Oxana,

Some other projects besides POA that I am excited by are Vechain and Ambrosus who specialize in IoT and supply chain custody of data. POA especially excites me for the future ability to connect these two chains as the idea is plausible with the shown demonstration.

~Olivia