- We migrated from https://www.notarycoin.com to https://oracles.org domain name. The old domain name will redirect to the new domain. We will migrate the forum next week.
- We added Apps page with a list of DApps (distributed apps) sponsored by the Oracles Network https://oracles.org/apps.html. There will be three categories of DApps:
– Identity DApps. Each DApp in that category can proof a piece of identity and link it with a wallet. Validators will be welcomed to pass additional KYC checks. This will add more trust to your identity.
– Legal DApps. The first app in this category is Electronic Notary Journal which will secure notary acts using hashing in Oracles Network.
– Oracles Network DApps. Distributed applications which are essential to Governance (Voting) and Initial Key Distribution (Ceremony)
- We added Token page to the website https://oracles.org/tokens.html and will fill it with actual info coming weeks
- we published contracts for Governance (Voting), Ceremony (Initial Key Distribution), and additional contracts under MIT license on GitHub. You can find source code here https://github.com/oraclesorg/oracles-contract
- we are working on a template of a virtual machine for validators (notaries) on Azure Cloud https://github.com/oraclesorg/test-templates
Plans for the next week:
- add two OIPs (Oracles Improvement Proposals) for Alternative Reward split and Validators’ identity attribution https://github.com/oraclesorg/OIPs
- open source DApps for Ceremony (Initial Key Distribution) and Governance (Voting)
- launch TestTestnet, operated by developers. At the moment, we have one blocker issue https://github.com/paritytech/parity/issues/5792
Please subscribe for news on Twitter @oraclesorg