Oracles Network. News and Updates #3
- The forum is now available at https://forum.poa.network . You need to log in again at the new address.
- I had conversations with blockchain startups who are interested in using an ethereum based network with lower fees. Oracles Network can be a natural choice. They can be our first users if they will be ok to buy coins to run smart contracts. Alternatively, they can launch a spin-off of Oracles Networks with a new subset of validators. In that case, notaries will be able to mine several networks and get reward from each network.
- I’ve updated a page on the website with decentralized apps network will support https://oracles.org/apps.html
- We published all DApps from our closed source repository on GitHub. Now all DApps for Oracles Network are public https://github.com/oraclesorg
- We made a first launch of the TTN(TestTestNetwork). That is an internal test network for testing deployment scripts and DApps, and we are preparing for the TestNetwork with Notaries. The name for the upcoming test network is 0xC0FFEE
- We added two improvement proposals https://github.com/oraclesorg/OIPs/
Plans for the next week:
- Launch TTN again during the week
- Publish Voting and Initial Key Distribution DApps on Github Pages and add Metamask support to them
- Create a script for OIP-1001 “Alternative block reward distribution” https://github.com/oraclesorg/OIPs/blob/master/OIPs/OIP-1001.md
That script will run on the mining node on daily basis and will create a transaction to send mined coins from mining account to payout address
- We are preparing swag (stickers, t-shirts, caps, hoodies etc) for our friends. If you’d like to get those stickers please ask here and send me your delivery address in private message.
Example of the sticker. I’ve ordered them from stickermule.com and they should come in good quality.