Finally, it’s summer in California. But we are working hard to make the network happen.
- All our DApps now will work using Metamask. To change keys, vote, and see a list of validators will be no need to keep a blockchain node on a computer. And in future, it will be possible to use them on the phone.
- We are trying to launch development test net (0xC0FFEE) but still have some problems on Parity side. It is good that we found those bugs in this stage and not in the future, for example, a blocker bug https://github.com/paritytech/parity/issues/5907
- Updated DApps page https://oracles.org/apps.html . For each DApp there is a link to source code and a link to run the app.
- Added “Validators” DApp on DApps page
- Added “Management DApps” on DApps page. Added “Blockchain explorer” and “Network stats” DApps to “Management DApps category”
- Added Dapphub logo on the main page https://oracles.org/index.html
- Added nice animation “Welcome to decentralized future” on Tokens page near footer https://oracles.org/tokens.html
- Added mystic animation on DApps page https://oracles.org/apps.html
- Hid “Notary Journal” DApp because it is not a DApp.
- Added new Favicons
Will be shipped when I’ll get t-shirts and more swag
here is a sticker on my computer