- One more validator applied to be a validator in Oracles Network. Let’s say hi to Michael Milirud, WA Notary Public Michael Milirud, WA Notary Public
- I’d like to clarify a question with a limit of validators. To start the main network, we have 12 validators with a limit of 50 validators. At the moment, we have more than 12 validators. Not all of them are responding to pings, and I’m looking forward to finding more validators for the opening ceremony.
- We started to work on a new DApp “ICO Wizard DApp”. It will help issue tokens for Oracles Network and will be a great contribution to the Ethereum community. The DApp is client side app and can be deployed on DDoS protected services such as Netlify, GitHub Pages, Amazon CloudFront. It will be under an open license and free to use. Although, it will ask to donate 0.5% of issued tokens to Oracles Network. [DAPP] ICO Wizard DApp
Here is a logo of the ICO Wizard DApp
- we started to work on “Proof of Physical Address” DApp. It’s an open source version of a proprietary and abandoned identity oracle by Consensys. https://medium.com/@ConsenSys/introducing-proof-of-physical-address-acf54fc95f21
A user can enter his physical address and sign a transaction with his Ethereum wallet, e.g. Metamask. The oracle will send a postcard by snail mail to the user. After the user receives that postcard he will type a code from the card to the DApp and sign one more transaction. The DApp will oraclize user’s identity. Here is an example:
- we had performance issues with networks stats server http://devtestnet.oracles.org:3000/ caused by an eth_gasPrice method which runs for 6s on a test network because we had no transactions. We will add a utility add to submit transactions to the network on a regular basis.
- added “ICO DApps” section and “ICO Wizard DApp” in DAPPS section
- https://github.com/oraclesorg/oracles-initial-keys an app to create initial keys. Part of Ceremony DApp
- https://github.com/oraclesorg/ico-wizard DApp for ICO Wizard