Oracles POA Network. News and updates #22

Hey friends!

First of all, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ziggy and I am the newest member of the Oracles team where I’ll be responsible for community management, social media and more! You can find me as @ziggydakid in Telegram!

This week we’ve made a short video with the key updates from the technical team. Watch Igor Barinov sharing the news below:

Here’s the summary of the technical updates and other news from Oracles POA Network:

1. POA Networks Naming Principles
We’ve prepared a short article where our project’s naming principles are explained. We hope to have cleared the difference between Oracles, Sokol and POA Networks:)

2. Security audits
Our network security audits are being finalized and will be ready prior to the mainnet launch. We’ll announce more details about token distribution process after the mainnet launch that will take place on December 15th.

3. New Videos
See our validator, Jeff Flowers, presenting at SV Ethereum Meetup here below:

Mo Sen, a friend of the POA Network, explaining security and decentralization aspects of blockchain below:

4. Token Summit
This week we have presented Oracles POA Network at the Token Summit in San Francisco. It was a great experience and we were also happy to meet new members of our community at this event! Check some photos below

That is it for now. Please stay tuned for more exciting news to come! In the meantime, you can join the discussion in our telegram channel :smile: