Forum

Please Is the xDai token available? If yes, how can we get one? it is possible to pay with a visa card?

Hello
please Is the xDai token available?
If yes, how can we get one?
it is possible to pay with a visa card?

If you have Dai you can convert it to xDai using bridge https://dai-bridge.poa.network or by sending to smart contracts without the UI How to relay DAI Stablecoins without usage of the Bridge UI

ok, I’m a novice. but what is the difference between the xDai and the Dai?

it is not possible to have the xDai directly?

Please read what is BurnerWallet and what is xDai What is the Burner Wallet (and what's xDai)? - Settle Finance

Using a Credit Card? Not at the moment in production in one step.

There is an alpha_ version of BurnerWallet (use at your own risk) with Wyre integration enabled where you can buy xDai with a Credit Card. Click the exchange and then scroll down.

You will see a screen like this but with less Dai/xDai

Why its use and at my peril?
it’s not ready yet or how?
Is the sendwyre creatible?

yes
I did not want to pay the xDai but I wanted to know if there is a solution already in this direction because I have a project of payment solution
Brunerwallet’s solution uses an intermediary (wyre), the visa API was not integrated directly.
I would like to develop a solution or API visa, mobile money also that will be adapted to the African reality. because too much intermediary complisuqe the use.

Pouvez vous m’aider ? on pourrait partir de la solution du DexWallet pour que à chaque dépôt via le moyen de payement local, le compte soit crédité automatique.

Hey Casimir, Alessio from DexWallet here. Happy to discuss!

1 Like

ok i happy too
i let you one message on inbox