This has been exciting week and highly recommend you checkout the latest news and updates.
The current testnet ( http://testnet.oracles.org:3000/ ) has exhausted it’s utility and the time has come to clean up these resources and prep for new testnet aka Sokol.
The End of Life process requires the following Validators to delete their current running nodes.
- Henry Vishnevsky ( @henryvishnevsky )
- Igor Barinov ( @igorbarinov )
- Jeff Flowers ( @jflowers )
- John D. Storey ( @johndangerstorey )
- John H LeGassic
- Lillian Chan ( @elillian )
- Michael Milirud ( @Micwebnet )
- Roman Storm ( @rstorm )
- Walter Karshat ( @wkarshat )
In addition, we’ll need to have some System Ops clean up ( Pavel Khahulin @phahulin ) to delete:
The next step will be to get the next set of Validators migrated to new testnet aka Sokol, so as Validators it is important to engage, persistent and respond.
Please post general questions here. If you have further questions send me a message.
The testnet is dead! Long live the testnet!