Problem with FinalizeAgent

Hello,

I have a problem to finalize the crowdsale & verify the contracts.

I made on ETH Mainnet a Crowdsale and paid about $250 as network fee, because i set gwei to 60.

After it, i followed step by step this introduction

But im not able to continue because the transaction fails always.

My Contract Adress is: 0x3870E08B6717fFfbFc8E877d8891c04764eCfC9B

Would be great when someone are able to help me out step by step or creating with me a token together.

Im also willing to pay a bounty of $100

thanks,

First, test your crowdsale on testnet before you deploy on mainnet, which is expensive way to learn thing

You finalize the crowdsale after it ends. It ends after the end date of the last tier.
If it’s ended and you need to finalize it == distribute tokens to contributors then
you need to use Finalize instruction not FinalizeAgent instruction
the instruction is here https://github.com/oraclesorg/ico-wizard/wiki/Finalize-crowdsale

Thank you for clarifying me Igor.

I followed every step and it was successfull, but today i tried it again with a new contract, but failed multiple times and made another loss of 0.65 ETH. In Total now 1.3 ETH The download and the continue bottum from the wizard did not worked after successfully paying the network fees. Because of that reason, I closed the step and repeat it another two times and then i stucked again… On my 3rd try i just copy all text stuff manually, but know i dont know how to find now the finalize adress which was perfectly detailed before, because i dont have the .sol & textfiles which i downloadet last month from my other wizard process.

Would be great, when you fix the download & continue bottum error. :slight_smile:

Can you reproduce this The download and the continue bottum from the wizard did not worked after successfully paying the network fees. again?
It would be great if you can record it using Monosnap Record video or OBS
If the problem is on our side we will refund your losses. Please read our refund policy https://github.com/poanetwork/ico-wizard/wiki/ICO-Wizard-Refund-Policy