Tan Tran, California

Hello everyone,

My name is Tan Tran. I am currently the CEO of Pheenix.com, an ICANN accredited domain names registrar. As a domain names registrar, my company manages millions of dollars worth of digital assets for our customers. I have been in the domain names industry for over 10 years now. Before that, I have been in the technology industry for over 30+ years. I am very much interested in block chain technology as I see it as the next iteration of the internet.

As part of my interest in block chain, I am excited to learn more about the different consensus models to validate the network. I feel that Oracle Network’s unique ability to validate blocks within seconds brings an innovative approach.

As a trusted veteran of the internet, I would like to become a validator of the Oracles Network.

Name: Tan Tran
Notary License Number: Pending Approval (will update as soon as approved)
Notary License Expiration: TBD (will update as soon as approved)
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tan-tran-75b5b016/

tan_tran_250_250

POA Validators & Candidates Guide
POA Validators & Candidates Guide

Hi Tan,
welcome to Oracles Network. Good to see you here.

As a domain names registrar, my company manages millions of dollars worth of digital assets for our customers.

How about all the people you screwed over on Pheenix? You ghosted everyone and caused a lot of people to lose domains and money. I wonder how the State of California would feel about it.

Do you have any references for fact checks ?