This version of TokenBridge supports operations in four modes:
- native coin to an bridgeable ERC20 token;
- an ERC20 token to a bridgeable ERC20 token;
- an ERC20 token to a native coin;
- relaying arbitrary messages (Arbitrary Message Bridging, AMB).
This release contains new two features:
- “Alternative receiver”. Any contract in one chain will have the ability to send tokens cross-chain to any external address or contract. This feature will benefit owners of multsig wallets - they will be able to exchange Dai to xDai and vice versa.
- “Phase 1 of migration to MCD”. This feature is specific for the xDai bridge and related to the planned by MakerDAO migration from Single-Collateral Dai to Multi-Collateral Dai.
The following changes were included:
- Remove deployed at block information in mediators contracts #292
- Use hex-identifiers directly instead of runtime hash calculation #303
- Simplify mintReward function #304
- Alternative receiver for TokenBridge transfer operations 295
- Add method to migrate from SCD to MCD #311