This version of TokenBridge supports operations in four modes:
- native coin to an bridgeable ERC20 token;
- an ERC20 token to a bridgeable ERC20 token;
- an ERC20 token to a native coin;
- relaying arbitrary messages (Arbitrary Message Bridging, AMB).
The intent of this release is to be used on the xDai bridge to allow earn interest with the Chai token (https://www.xdaichain.com/for-stakers/stake-reward-mechanics/xdai-rewards/chai-faqs).
Increase of the major version caused by the changes made under #357 – the new functionality is not backward compatible with the previous one. The new version of oracle not less than
2.0.0-rc0 must be used toghether with this release of contracts.
- Simplified some conditions in require() clauses 353
- Updated minimum gas usage estimation #355
- Single execute signatures #357
- Earning interest with Chai for erc-to-native mode #356
- Fixes in AMB deployment related documentation and script #358
- Add restriction on claiming Chai token #368
- Added Bridge Validators deterministic mock for e2e tests #366
- Rename reward functions #370
- Chai integration internal audit fixes #372
- Paying interest in chai to avoid the oracle misbehavior #380