This version of TokenBridge supports operations in four modes:
- native coin to an bridgeable ERC20 token;
- an ERC20 token to a bridgeable ERC20 token;
- an ERC20 token to a native coin;
- relaying arbitrary messages (Arbitrary Message Bridging, AMB).
This release dedicated to publish the new feature allowing to collect fees on Arbitrary Message Bridge in form of Gas Tokens (Gas Token as fee for AMB transactions).
The following changes are included in this update:
- Allow multiple bridges for token 387
- Use linked list to store the bridge set in the token #391
- Gas token integration #378
- Update interest receiver #382
- Fix ChaiConnector behaviour when DSR is zero #400