This version of TokenBridge supports operations in four modes:
- native coin to an bridgeable ERC20 token;
- an ERC20 token to a bridgeable ERC20 token;
- an ERC20 token to a native coin;
- relaying arbitrary messages (Arbitrary Message Bridging, AMB).
Increase of the major version initiated as part of preparation to #403 which will rework the format of messages in the Arbitrary Message Bridge. New format will not be compatible with the previous version of the oracle and the monitor. Moreover, the changes introduced by #408 caused modification of ABI for ERC677 AMB mediators. It does not require the oracle upgrade but makes the both mediators upgrade mandatory.
The following updates were included in the new code base:
- STAKE token mediators #394
- Add TokensBridged event in mediators #409
- Add permit feature to token contract #410
- Fix alternative receiver behaviour for amb-erc-to-erc #408
- Consistent call of onTokenTransfer #412
- Bridge interfaces version synchronized with the release versioning #411
- Bump version to https-proxy-agent as per GitHub security recommendations #406