This version of TokenBridge supports operations in four modes:
- relaying arbitrary messages (Arbitrary Message Bridging, AMB).
- native coin to an bridgeable ERC20 token;
- an ERC20 token to a bridgeable ERC20 token;
- an ERC20 token to a native coin;
This release finalizes the work for implementation of the multiple messages support by AMB in one transaction (#403). Also it introduces a new AMB extension to relay native tokens to ERC677 compatible tokens. This extension was used to setup the Moons bridge for the Reddit Community points.
The following updates were included in the new code base:
- Add native to erc20 mediator on top of AMB #367
- Multi AMB requests in one transaction #403
- Move STAKE fee distribution implementation into Fee Manager #416
- Remove unneeded checks in Zero DSR tests #414
- Update block reward mock #417
- Add method for handling imbalance in SAI tokens #419