We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working with developers, copywriters and project manager. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with different sized teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Your design will not be limited to UI elements, but also require a wide array of other responsibilities such as designing logos, banners, print stickers and even clothing and merchandise!
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles ( i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc. )
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
As part of our information strategy, we are publishing tutorials for how to use our various products. Your test task is to redesign the screenshots for one our recent tutorials, Burner Wallet. To clarify, this is NOT a task to redesign the wallet itself, but instead it is to make the tutorial more appealing.
Take any of our POA projects (BlockScout, xDai Bridge or just our website) and tell us what are the first 2-3 changes you would make to our site / DApp, how would you prioritize them, and what process would you go through to vet your new designs