Forum

Unable to unstake STAKE from Easy-Staking Site

Hello, I’m trying to unstake my STAKE from the easy-staking site via Scheduled Withdrawal but my request is failing. It states “Transaction Failed”: Failed to sign with ledger device (device ineligible). It also states “The RPC-node is not responding”

I’m using Metamask with Ledger. Can you please help me with this withdrawal process?

Hi @eko,

The error with your Ledger seems to be the same as described in Failed to sign with Ledger device: U2F DEVICE_INELIGIBLE · Issue #422 · LedgerHQ/ledgerjs · GitHub

Possible solution: Failed to sign with Ledger device: U2F DEVICE_INELIGIBLE · Issue #422 · LedgerHQ/ledgerjs · GitHub

Regarding “The RPC-node is not responding” error - can you make a screenshot of this error and attach here?

Also, please write your address here.

Hi @varasev,

Thank you for your response and pointing me to the Github links, that is the issue I’m having indeed. When I use WalletConnect and Ledger Nano S, I do not have the option to approve my withdrawal from either the ledger or Metamask. Is there any other option for me to withdraw? I used the same ledger (and Metamask) to stake initially so it’s a bit strange to not be able to withdraw with the same method.

My address is 0x570401545cB9D043a662dd7B4c2fD81B343C86b6

The RPC node error only states “Something went wrong: The RPC-node is not responding. Please come back later”

Thank you very much for your help.

It seems something is wrong with approval process in your Ledger. Try also this workaround: Failed to sign with Ledger device: U2F DEVICE_INELIGIBLE · Issue #422 · LedgerHQ/ledgerjs · GitHub

The reason may be in outdated firmware - then you will need to update it.

Some advices on how to solve the issue can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/k4awal/nano_s_firmware_131_ledger_failed_to_sign_u2f/

If those steps don’t help, I’d propose you contact Ledger support.

Thank you @varasev. I will investigate your proposed solutions.