Verify the contracts code

Hello,
i’m trying to verify the contracts i’ve created on ropsten network (because there is an issue on kovan) but with no luck… i’ve tested also the method present on youtube when i get an error with the ABI code but with no luck:

I have 4 files generated by token wizard:

001_SafeMathLibExt (can be verified)
003_CrowdsaleTokenExt (cannot be verified)
005_MintedTokenCappedCrowdsaleExt (cannot be verified)
007_ReservedTokensFinalizeAgent (cannot be verified)

On 003_CrowdsaleTokenExt there isn’t neither an ABI in the txt file but if i try to verify it with no ABI i get a missing construct error

Another related question. I’ve created a test token. To test it the verification is a mandatory step? Or theorically i can sell the token without the verification?

Thank you

0 Likes

Etherscan should substitute ABI encoded parameters for the address of smart-contract. Please see here:

Another related question. I’ve created a test token. To test it the verification is a mandatory step? Or theorically i can sell the token without the verification?

It is not mandatory, but the unverified crowdsale contract is like a black box for your contributors.

0 Likes

I’ve tried of course also that but doesn’t work. And the problem is not only on the missing ABI but on the failed verification on all (except safemathlib) files.

0 Likes

Yes, the problem is that, you don’t need to use a colon before “SafeMathLibExt” (Etherscan changed the rules of verification). I’ve changed the text in post about crowdsale contracts verification in wiki. Screenshots will be updated after merging this PR https://github.com/poanetwork/token-wizard/pull/809

1 Like

Trying to verify my contract address but it's not working

Thank you. Now all is working correctly

1 Like