Withdrawal issue from Binance to my new Mew

support-ticket

Hi guys, If I withdraw my poa from Binance to my Mew how fast should my token appear in my wallet? My poa is already not on my Binance account however I cannot see it in my Mew either. Any suggestions?
Address: 0xbc0eb9Eb2F00599db6744D4307ED341304e7eCa9

Hello! Your transaction has complete successfully. Make sure you select POA Core Network from the drop-down list in My EtherWallet as your RPC server. Here is a link on how to use MyEtherWallet (MEW) on POA Core Network:

Here’s a link to view your account and transaction on BlockScout:

https://blockscout.com/poa/core/address/0xbc0eb9eb2f00599db6744d4307ed341304e7eca9/transactions

With its five second block times, transactions are POA Network are very fast, with average transaction time of 2.5 seconds. Transactions from exchanges can take quite a bit longer due to the nature of exchanges. BlockScout is an excellent tool to view your transactions. Using the above links should help you see your POA in MEW. You are good to go. Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Thanks. Brilliant. I just need to be able to use my MeW from desktop. This one is a mobile Mew wallet where I cannot select the Poa network from the drop down menu. Thanks for your help. Go Poa. I expect at least 20x from current price. Especially that I bought in last year at a super high price.

1 Like