Wizard stuck at step 4

Hi,

I’m trying to create a ICO contract through the wizard, however I’m stuck at the last step.

I’m using the Main Network and upped the gas to $25, still after an hour of waiting the contract is still pending on MetaMask.

I looked at any errors in Chrome, but it only says the following:
[mobx.array] Attempt to read an array index (0) that is out of bounds (0). Please check length first. Out of bound indices will not be tracked by MobX
e.get @ mobx.module.js:619

I did retry the process a few times, so there are now four contracts pending, perhaps that’s the cause?

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks,

Johan

I just fixed it. In case anyone else has this problem, you can fix it by installing the Brave browser.

The deployment process can be slow on Mainnet. Brave browser will not help to solve this problem, if transaction is mined slowly. The only recommendation is to wait until transaction will not be mined, if there is no error in Developer console.

Hi Viktor. Thanks for your answer. However, Brave did solve it. Somehow MetaMask didn’t work in Chrome and I read this multiple times.

Hi,
I had the same problem and I could not find the solution. Stuck and 2 hours later is the same. Nothing happens. May I get some help from someone?
Let me attach the log from Dev Console. I use Chrome.
Log:
mobx.module.js:619 [mobx.array] Attempt to read an array index (0) that is out of bounds (0). Please check length first. Out of bound indices will not be tracked by MobX
e.get @ mobx.module.js:619
get @ mobx.module.js:734
(anonymous) @ index.js:359
(anonymous) @ mobx.module.js:693
value @ index.js:354

So, I think, the same problem.
Do I have to wait longer?

Thanks,
Csaba

Hi, this is not an error. It is only warning that doesn’t affect deployment process. If you don’t see real errors you should wait until current transaction will not be mined.

Hi Viktor,
Thank you for your answer.
Yes, I had to wait, but after three hours waiting I gave it up and I stopped and restarted the proces. After this, I could complete the 13 contracts in twenty minutes.
Csaba